Thread: Anniversary gift delivered at work???

Default Anniversary gift delivered at work???

Our 10th Anniverasary is coming up in less than 3 weeks. I want to send dh something at work...because the attention will drive him crazy.

But i dont' want to send him flowers...guys don't do flowers. And a cookie bouquet is out as I sent him one for his 30th bday. What else could i send him? He's an automotive technician.....so he'll be surrouned by about 100 other guys....and they will all be fithy dirty beings...

And is there a way i can send HIM a link to the flowers i want him to buy me??
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I guess alcohol would be out since he will be at work, but what about some type of cheese and sausage basket or popcorn basket, or even like the popcorn tins, sports ones or anniversary ones? The Sweet Nostalgia basket on Giftbaskets.com has some really neat stuff in it for snacking, and they have some with just nuts or other snack items too. If hes into sports, the Nascar one is awesome but they have a bunch of others too. Check them out, and its 8% Cash back, so thats a good deal too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Guys do flowers! Plus he'll bring the home to you.
    Sunshine Rewards