Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $25 Cards Are Up!

Default $25 Cards Are Up!

The last of the specials have been posted. Congratulations to all that have cashed out--especially those of you who cashed out for the first time!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! Got it!

Thanks Tricia! I got it! It hurts to only see .44 as my current balance though!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks now I can tell my poor confused MIL. I have to explain things to her via 5 different e-mails this morning! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm down to 54 cents - a few of my offers didn't credit, so I couldn't get two Disney cards, but I got one $25 Disney card and one $20 Borders card. So YAY! I think I didn't do too badly for my first cash out!
    Last edited by TtownAnne; 10-17-2007 at 11:14 AM.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thank you so much Tricia, this was my first time and so exciting. Even more so when I show my DH the $300 in DC's when they arrive!

But I agree to see my balance drop to $6 hurt! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

My very first post just to say how excited I am to get the $25 GC for our trip in 2 weeks!!! I've been on this site just shy of 2 months & just joined the forum the other day - I can't wait to get more involved here once our trip is over! I've been too involved on the Dis lately! But, looking forward to really getting better at this site & saving up for whenever our next trip is! Thanks Tricia!!

Me too. My first post and first Disney card....man this is fun. Our trip to Disney is in 37 days . So now I will keep adding to my SR account for our next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    My very first post just to say how excited I am to get the $25 GC for our trip in 2 weeks!!! I've been on this site just shy of 2 months & just joined the forum the other day - I can't wait to get more involved here once our trip is over! I've been too involved on the Dis lately! But, looking forward to really getting better at this site & saving up for whenever our next trip is! Thanks Tricia!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bamamom View Post
    Me too. My first post and first Disney card....man this is fun. Our trip to Disney is in 37 days . So now I will keep adding to my SR account for our next trip.
    Welcome both of you to the forums, and congrats on your special disney cash outs WOOT!!!! Have a great time on your trips! And if you have any questions about anything just ask we are all happy to help!

The SR forums can be just as if not more addicting then the DIS!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamamom View Post
    WELCOME! WELCOME! You are here on a very exciting day! Hope you will hang around....we're a pretty fun bunch even on "normal" days!

Hope you both have great trips too!!!