Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What $25,000 in Disney Gift Cards Looks Like

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I think I saw mine.
    Funny!

Those Disney cards look so yummy! Can Disney cards look yummy? They must because I am drooling!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The first time that I ever got the Disney shipment in, I will admit that I said to myself for a split second--"Maybe we just shut down SR and run away with all of these gift cards and take a month long Disney vacation??" Alas, my little angel voice beat out the devil voice. Although they did have a bit of a conversation over it.
    I can only imagine!!!!!!!! Wow that is so impressive!!!!!!

I hope you have some put aside for yourself to use this weekend!

I'm at the Y every morning working out and have several towels, I need to get an SR one, so i can start adveritsing!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

wow! that is a lot of gift cards. I have to admit though I was thinking that there would be more than that. I guess you have a lot of $100s and $50s and not as many $25s as I was imagining.
    Sunshine Rewards

The first time that I ever got the Disney shipment in, I will admit that I said to myself for a split second--"Maybe we just shut down SR and run away with all of these gift cards and take a month long Disney vacation??" Alas, my little angel voice beat out the devil voice. Although they did have a bit of a conversation over it.
    Thats why we like and trust you Tricia We know you will always do whats right and best for us your SR family!!!! BTW do you feel like Santa today....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I can only imagine!!!!!!!! Wow that is so impressive!!!!!!

I hope you have some put aside for yourself to use this weekend!

I'm at the Y every morning working out and have several towels, I need to get an SR one, so i can start adveritsing!!!
    I was thinking about vista printing up some referral cards to put in my bag when I start carrying it around and my towel. Some one is bound to ask me about it and I won't have my referral id.
    Sunshine Rewards

As promised!

It may not seem like a lot of cards, but i still think i see enough for a Treasure Bath in Disney Gift cards, and that it would be fun to roll around on them and toss them up in the air!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

WOW!! Imagine what kind of Disney vacation that lot would pay for!! Maybe an entire weekend in Cinderella's Castle suite - if it were ever to be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Oh thanks I thought if it was the bag..... Well just so easy to pick them all up with..........Off to Disney..... No!!!!!!!........I could not even dream of anyone cashing out for all of them but that would be so funny to be calling in to pay off your trip, Um Yes i would like to pay off my trip i have 500 Disney Gift cards........ Well since its the towel i guess we know that all the cards will be clean......
    WOW!!! That's an awesome picture!!!

After our trip in December, I am going to TRY to be real disciplined and let mye SR earnings grow so that I can pay for a big portion of our trip with gift cards. I figure if I know I have to get that balance up to be able to go, I'll work hard for every penny I can get.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

As promised!

All I can say is WOW! I sure could have a blast with those cards at WDW!! Oh MY!! LOL!

So, how did the early cash out go? How fast did the cards go? Just curious on the numbers!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I was thinking about vista printing up some referral cards to put in my bag when I start carrying it around and my towel. Some one is bound to ask me about it and I won't have my referral id.
    Ya, its pretty funny when they ask. When we were at Disney a couple weekends ago, Sunshinehubby had a pin on, and at 6'4 everyone saw it and asked about it. He didn't know what to say except "ask my wife". It was cracking me up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.