Thread: Coupons

Default Coupons

Does anyone know how the coupons.com works? I have a credit pending from Thurs. for what I printed. I printed yesterday and no pending credit for that yet.
    Also, Do you only get the credit if the coupon was actually used? I have been marking them coupons.com so I use them first. I just started shopping with coupons and love the money I am saving. Its so great that I can get them on here.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It generally takes 24-48 hours for them to show up as pending after you print them. If you do NOT use at least one of them from your printing session, they will eventually revoke the credit. Other than that, you can do it every day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This is a great way to make 5cents a day. So glad I found this. Every little bit helps.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    Does anyone know how the coupons.com works? I have a credit pending from Thurs. for what I printed. I printed yesterday and no pending credit for that yet.
    Also, Do you only get the credit if the coupon was actually used? I have been marking them coupons.com so I use them first. I just started shopping with coupons and love the money I am saving. Its so great that I can get them on here.
    I've noticed the weekend credits (Fri-Sun) tend to show up Monday or Tuesday.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I have printed about 3 times...and used the coupons but only got one day's credits. Is there a limit how many a week or a day?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I have printed about 3 times...and used the coupons but only got one day's credits. Is there a limit how many a week or a day?
    No, you can do the everyday if you want.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm new to the coupons.com here too. Let me see if I have this correct...

If I do my grocery shopping on Friday, would the best plan be to print some coupons each day and then redeem them all on shopping day? Or would I just want to print all of them at once?

Thanks!

I would print them all at once because you might go back to coupons.com and notice that the coupon(s) that you wanted is no longer available.