Thread: American Eagle

Default American Eagle

Thank you SR, I would never have gone to the site without getting the notice that they were having a 30% clearance sale ...I managed to get my 6'4, 198 pound (just 15 year old) clothes...that were long enough and shoes big enough (36 inseam is rarely available in stores) and neither is size 14 shoes...I spent 100 bucks, got free shipping....2 pairs of blue jeans, 1 pair of khakis, 2 pairs of sneakers and 2 t's and a body spray for that amount..woo hoo..THANK YOU!
    Last edited by ravensdreamer; 04-10-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: left out a purchase

Yea! I am so glad to hear that! We were super excited to add them to the site. I'm going to have to start paying more attention to their sales. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was happy to see them added, too. My 14YO *suddenly* became fashion conscious and I was able to score a handful of school uniforms for him.

I'm sure I'll be buying more...

Thank you, ravensdreamer, for mentioning this... I have a 12y/o DS who is nearly 6' tall and rail thin, with a size 13 foot and I was beginning to wonder where I would find shoes for him. I did pick up a couple pair of jeans in that store at Christmas... they are a bit too big in the waist and none too long. If he'd put just a touch more meat on those bones I could get the longer length without having his "pants on the ground."

I'll definately be checking the site for his back-to-school attire!

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago (from the kids line) and just to give a heads up the sizes run smaller than the actual size (except for the pj's) my girls are loving their new clothes and we were able to get some birthday gifts that were 'so fashionable' (please use a valleygirl 8 year old voice --)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

lol...Shelly wE used to have that trouble with my oldest he was skinny and tall, then his brother surpassed him in height and build...it was a terrible time trying to get his waist which was tiny and his long length...but now he is 32 x 34 so finally his body filled out and leveled out, but my youngest is STILL growing...sigh...and i see us blowing past 14 shoes soon...lol

Lynn

Thanks, Pamela -- I do know they run small for shirts and such. I don't order from the kids' line for my daughter because she can do XS in the women's.

Lynn -- thanks for the support!

That's good to know about the sizes. I have never bought anything for my girls before. Don't forget that they also have the new kids' line on the site (77kids).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Everything came in last WED(...but I didnt get to open the box until this weekend as it came as we were leaving to see Mary Poppins in Cincy), everything was perfect and the shoes were even cooler, my son is going to love them....so shipping was fast and they sent all the info to return easily if they were not...so its a great deal for SR...and they were still showing the 30% clearance sale last night when I looked.... thank you SR!!!