Thread: problems shopping at Coldwater Creek?

Default problems shopping at Coldwater Creek?

Anyone else having problems getting items into their shopping cart and checking out? I keep getting the This Page Cannot Be Displayed message.

Very frustrating. Free shipping ends tomorrow and there is this jacket I really, really want.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

I just placed an order around noon today through the link of the CC page of SR and didn't have any problem.

The banner however is not showing up. I clicked on it anyway and it took me to CWC.

CWC recently updated their website. It's a big improvement over a previous version where they always had issues especially when they were having a big sale. You couldn't get anything to stay in your cart.

Just curious as to what jacket you were looking at. I bought the Rainforest Jacket H21897.

Good luck....hope you get through.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The site worked just fine from home. It was not working though on my work computer.

I got a Vintage Floral Jacket H27549 and 3 other tops, all on sale. I just love Coldwater Creek.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Pretty jacket.

I had jotted down some other items figuring I would maybe place another order tonight. Out of 4 items I wrote down, 3 are no longer available and the jacket I ordered is also sold out. Items on sale sell out quickly!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards