Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pending Offers...

Default Pending Offers...

How many offers do you usually have pending at one time?? I know we should wait at least 14 days to redo something that has not credited - I just don't want to have too many sitting in the pending spot-or doesn't it matter? I guess that's confusing...but there is a question in there somewhere-LOL
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

I have about 60 sitting in pending right now! some/most are either bad links or never paid, but they will fall off after 90days so i just leave them! and re-try the ones that work....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I give all my pending offers about 10 days to credit. After that, I persistently re-try them, hopefully with a new e-mail addy that they'll accept. I've had pretty good luck with my system, but there are always the few offers that never credit. I think they must track the user id instead of e-mail addy's and there is nothing much I can do about that.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL - thanks you guys! Sounds like I need to relax about it!!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    LOL - thanks you guys! Sounds like I need to relax about it!!!
    You are quite welcome! Anytime.......
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

When I have offers in my Pending offers list that have just been sitting in there for a while and I want to re-do them, what happens to the same offer in the pending offers list that has never credited? Also, this is probably a stupid question, but where can I go to get free new email addresses? Thanks everyone! You have all been very helpful to me since I joined SR.
    DEE

Quote Originally Posted by breyandra View Post
    When I have offers in my Pending offers list that have just been sitting in there for a while and I want to re-do them, what happens to the same offer in the pending offers list that has never credited? Also, this is probably a stupid question, but where can I go to get free new email addresses? Thanks everyone! You have all been very helpful to me since I joined SR.
    Just delete them from your "pending" list. :. Gmail is the best source of free e-mail for rewards programs.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by breyandra View Post
    I would go to yahoo.com or gmail.com to sign up for a free email address.

As far as pending goes you have to click on the remove from pending if you want to redo them. They will be deleted from your pending list and show back up in the available offers listing if they are still active.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have about 30 sitting in there right now.

Kim

Thank you very much for your quick responses and your help. I have a couple of pending offers that i'm going to try again since they've been sitting there since September. I will also go to yahoo and gmail and get another email addy at each place. I already have one with both but definately want some new ones.
    DEE