Thread: Pending Offers...

Hybrid View

Default Pending Offers...

How many offers do you usually have pending at one time?? I know we should wait at least 14 days to redo something that has not credited - I just don't want to have too many sitting in the pending spot-or doesn't it matter? I guess that's confusing...but there is a question in there somewhere-LOL
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

I have about 60 sitting in pending right now! some/most are either bad links or never paid, but they will fall off after 90days so i just leave them! and re-try the ones that work....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I give all my pending offers about 10 days to credit. After that, I persistently re-try them, hopefully with a new e-mail addy that they'll accept. I've had pretty good luck with my system, but there are always the few offers that never credit. I think they must track the user id instead of e-mail addy's and there is nothing much I can do about that.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL - thanks you guys! Sounds like I need to relax about it!!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    LOL - thanks you guys! Sounds like I need to relax about it!!!
    You are quite welcome! Anytime.......
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

When I have offers in my Pending offers list that have just been sitting in there for a while and I want to re-do them, what happens to the same offer in the pending offers list that has never credited? Also, this is probably a stupid question, but where can I go to get free new email addresses? Thanks everyone! You have all been very helpful to me since I joined SR.
    DEE