Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Daily Survey: Survey Head

Default New Daily Survey: Survey Head

Great news! We are currently able to run Survey Head as a new Daily Survey opportunity for .60. I haven't added it as its own page on the site yet (that will happen in the next day or so). But you can access it through this link:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=3996

We are working with Survey Head on the possibility of going directly through them and allowing MULTIPLE surveys through them a day, but that may still take us weeks. In the meantime, we are able to run this through another provider.

In addition, our Super Members are testing ANOTHER daily survey opportunity that we are hoping to roll out to all of you this week. That will make a total of FIVE daily survey opportunities at SR!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yay for so many great opportunities!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just signed up for survey head and they had me download something and do a survey. Is this correct? How long does it take this to credit?

Thank you so much for working to get us more opportunities!! I love seeing my account increase from the daily surveys!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Very exciting...the money is going to start rolling in!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Default ? about new survey

THANKS FOR ALL THE EFFORTS TO ADD SURVEYS!!

I have a question. My DH tried the Surveyhead and did not qualify for a number of them and then it finally wound up with a GF survey. He dropped out because he has not been able to qualify for the DS today. Will this be an issue?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    THANKS FOR ALL THE EFFORTS TO ADD SURVEYS!!

I have a question. My DH tried the Surveyhead and did not qualify for a number of them and then it finally wound up with a GF survey. He dropped out because he has not been able to qualify for the DS today. Will this be an issue?
    It won't be a problem. We might need to make a note on the Surveyhead page once we get it going that people should NOT do a GF if they end up there. Of course, the payout is about the same for the second GF survey a day as it is for the Surveyhead. So I guess it wouldn't matter. Just as long as you only do two Greenfield surveys a day per IP address total.

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I just signed up for survey head and they had me download something and do a survey. Is this correct? How long does it take this to credit?
    I don't know about the download. You might have needed to install Java or ActiveX or something for that particular survey. You should see SurveyHead credits appear within an hour two on the top of the hour.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I went to offers and signed up for survey head and gave all my info but could not get a survey and put it in pending. Then I followed your link and did get a survey. Do you get .60 for sign up and .60 for the survey or is signup and completeing your first survey the same thing?

Thanks! I'm excited to try this when I get home!

This survey has now been added to the dropdown menu under Surveys and can now be found here:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/surveyhead.php

Whether you put it into pending or not will not have any bearing on anything since it is a daily survey. You can continue to try each day until you get one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs