Thread: Why do some credit and others don't???

Default Why do some credit and others don't???

For the past week or so it's been a hit or miss with me getting credit for offers/surveys. I take them all, but only receive credit for a few. I know that there is not much I can do about it, but I see a lot of stuff just sitting in my pending and not receiving credit...

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    For the past week or so it's been a hit or miss with me getting credit for offers/surveys. I take them all, but only receive credit for a few. I know that there is not much I can do about it, but I see a lot of stuff just sitting in my pending and not receiving credit...
    I know it's frustrating, but it happens sometimes. Step back, take a breathe and try again in a day or so. I would suggest that you get a new email address. I'm sure that will help with the offers at least. With the surveys, you must use the same email, though.

Good luck and keep trying.
    Sunshine Rewards

I feel your pain!!! I am by no means one of the big earners here and one reason is that I can't receive credit on a regular basis, no matter what I do. I do all the suggestions here and once in a great while I get credit. For example the new survey - I thought ok I will give a new one a try (after swearing off surveys forever!! LOL) I did the first one April 15 got credit!! Did one April 18 and I don't see a credit for it. I did everything the same!!
    I do usually have good luck on shopping credits though! I make it a point to always click through Sunshine when I am shopping. Wish I had some advice for you, but I'm rididing in the same boat! Good Luck

Ellen

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007