Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Cash-Back for Disney Tickets

Nashville TN (well north of Nashville. Has anyone heard of Goodlettsville? I didn't think so LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    They have not. They typically release the next year's rates in August.
    Do they release the rates for the whole year in August? I am going on a cruise in September and want to rebook on the ship for the best rates. I wasnt sure if I could calculate going to the resort then as well. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jengc View Post
    Do they release the rates for the whole year in August? I am going on a cruise in September and want to rebook on the ship for the best rates. I wasnt sure if I could calculate going to the resort then as well. Thanks!
    Yes, they will publish all of the 2011 room rates, ticket prices and Dining Plan details/prices at the same time - which is usually in August of each year.

Unless you've paid for your September cruise in full, you can still transfer it to Mouse Unlimited and get cash-back. It doesn't affect your reservation at all when you transfer it. The only difference is that you make payments through our site in stead of through Disney's.

Also, after you book a bounceback cruise or WDW stay, be sure to let us know and we can transfer that one as well.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Yes, they will publish all of the 2011 room rates, ticket prices and Dining Plan details/prices at the same time - which is usually in August of each year.

Unless you've paid for your September cruise in full, you can still transfer it to Mouse Unlimited and get cash-back. It doesn't affect your reservation at all when you transfer it. The only difference is that you make payments through our site in stead of through Disney's.

Also, after you book a bounceback cruise or WDW stay, be sure to let us know and we can transfer that one as well.

If I wanted to book my WDW package through Mouse Unlimted, would I be able to pay using Disney Gift cards?

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    If I wanted to book my WDW package through Mouse Unlimted, would I be able to pay using Disney Gift cards?
    Ab...so....lutely

We accept Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx, JCB....Credit or Debit....as well as Disney Gift Cards, Visa Gift Cards, and Disney Visa Rewards.

Thanks so much. I can't wait until they release the packages

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    Thanks so much. I can't wait until they release the packages
    Us too! We have a good number of quotes ready to send out once the 2011 rates are published....and I'm pretty sure you're one of them

I have trip booked with special code from Disney, that you do not have on your website.

Is it still possible to transfer to you for SR credit? You said you take Disney visa, but will I still get the 6 free months to pay the trip off?

Has anyone every transfered for credit, just courious how it went.
    Last edited by RENITA; 07-19-2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post
    I have trip booked with special code from Disney, that you do not have on your website.

Is it still possible to transfer to you for SR credit? You said you take Disney visa, but will I still get the 6 free months to pay the trip off?

Which special code did you use to book with? Was it a PIN code you received in the mail? If so, we wouldn't have it listed on our site since those are sent to individuals.

If it's a code that's offered to Visa Cardholders, Annual Passholders or the General Public - and we don't have it on our site - I'd be anxious to hear what it is. As far as I know, we have all of the current discount codes listed on our website.

Yes, you may continue to make your payments using your Disney Visa through our secure website once transfered.

And we currently have three Sunshine Rewards Members who have transfered reservations to us. One of them just got back from their trip and it went off without a hitch (in fact, we'll be adding her testimonial to our site soon). Two others are still pending travel. I'm going to respect their privacy and not divulge their names, but maybe they'll see this post and reply.

When you transfer a reservation to us, nothing changes except who you pay and who you call - us instead of Disney. You use our website to make payments instead of Disney's, and you send us e-mails instead of spending time on hold with Disney. You still have your reservation number and an book your ow Dining and Recreation if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post

I am sure Tom will answer as well, but I am pretty sure you can still use your code that you received from Disney. We had a bounceback offer for our upcoming vacation and he was easily able to switch us over without any problems. In addition, when free dining was released, we were able to get a better deal at a different resort and he was able to cancel the first reservation and set us up with a new one very easily.

As for the Disney Visa, I think everything would remain the same as that promo is offered through the credit card company. That's just my opinion and I am sure that Tom would know an absolute answer on that as well.

We transferred our reservation a few months ago and the experience has been great so far. I should say that I am a little OCD when planning our Disney vacations, and I feel quite comfortable booking them myself, but the cashback through SR was too good to pass up. Transferring our reservation was a very easy process. I forwarded him our current reservation and then he sent an official request. When we approved, I believe there was a form we had to fill out and fax back to him so that he could let Disney know that he was handling the reservation now. Everything else remained the same. If I had questions, instead of calling Disney and waiting on hold, I simply sent Tom an email and he answered any questions I had. I have been very impressed with their response time to emails. Their level of customer service has been outstanding so far. They will also book your dining reservations and any special event tickets, or you can do them yourself. I would definitely recommend them.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

The code was specific for our family 40% off rooms, and the best deal we could find.

Many Thanks for the quick replies. Will contact Tom about the transfer.