Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
Now I get it!!! Thanks for your patience and the explanation!!

I already have vouchers for the DVC AP for our trip in October (bought those last year) and bought 2 more today for next year. I'll have to cash them in BEFORE I go into the park. The reason I bought them ahead is that AP renewals don't work for us. There is usually 7 months between the time our AP expires and then next visit so our passes would be gathering dust. With the vouchers they are good forever. I can cash them in whenever I want and then they are good for a year.

But trying to think ahead....I may just get a couple of 5 day no expiry PH and hang onto them to use in the future.....and may talk my sister (also DVC) into doing the same thing.

Thanks again!
~Kathie
Ah ha! Now I get your strategy. So, how long do you visit at one time? I presume for several days, to make the AP worth it (even at the DVC rate).

Are you wanting the no-expiry tickets just to get the price up closer to the AP price, or so that you have the feature in case you decide to actually use the tickets sometime? As you probably know, the MYW tickets (without no-expiry) only expire 14 days from the day you first use them.

Also, if you decide to order some, you may want to go ahead and pay the $5 shipping ($5 total for an order) so that you have the physical tickets. Otherwise, your Will Call order will just be sitting there for a few years