Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifth Daily Survey Opportunity!

Default Fifth Daily Survey Opportunity!

I am excited to announce that the Super Members have been testing a FIFTH daily survey opportunity for the last week, and I think it is ready to launch. We are still watching the credits come in very carefully, but I would like to get some new people testing it as well. This survey is called the MyView survey and you can only take it if you do NOT log in to a MyView account after you click on our link.

Here's the temporary link for the survey. Give it a try and let me know how it credits for you! Right now you can try these each day, but I would not try more than twice a day because they do not load surveys as often as some of the others. In addition, it is only likely that you will get a survey about 3-4 times a week. But the surveys seem interesting and well done so far:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=3988
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just a quick quetion. Do I use the same username and password I have here on SR or do I need to set up a new account on their site? When I click the link I get a log in page that asks for this information. Thanks!!!!! I'm loving all the new survey opportunities. Thank You so much for all you do for SR. Here's hoping I will make SM next quarter.

I didn't qualify today, but I will keep trying this week. Thanks for the new opportunity!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for another great opportunity Tricia!! These have been working well for me during the testing phase!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn46356 View Post
    Just a quick quetion. Do I use the same username and password I have here on SR or do I need to set up a new account on their site? When I click the link I get a log in page that asks for this information. Thanks!!!!! I'm loving all the new survey opportunities. Thank You so much for all you do for SR. Here's hoping I will make SM next quarter.
    You may need to clear your cookies to get out of this screen. If you log in through MyView, you will get credits in your MyView account rather than your SR account.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got Myview on my 1st try! (Good cause i'm not getting anythign out of GF!)

Are these still crediting on the hour, or the next day?

ETA - NEVER MIND!!

#1944167 Credit: MyView (test) 04/14/2010 0.60 Credits 04/14/2010 Paid
    Jennifer -

I didn't qualify today, but thanks for another great opportunity!

I got this on the first try and received credit about 15 minutes after I finished. Thanks for another survey.

This is fantastic. I got a survey, completed it and it posted within five minutes. Thank you Tricia!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Okay so I just finished one. I didn't register at the end I thought I read that correct. Did I do that right?