Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fifth Daily Survey Opportunity!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    Did MyView credit for everyone that took it today? I haven't gotten credit for the last 3 surveys I've taken (your2cents, surveyhead on friday and Myview today) But I usually don't have a problem with it. I guess I better check out my computer to see if anything changed
    So sorry you are having crediting issues. Yes, you probably should check to see if something on your computer is blocking, or another site taking your credits somehow. I haven't had problems getting credit for any of the five surveys, but I do have to say that I wait until one credits, run ccleaner, then try for another one. I'm not sure you have to go to those lengths, but I'm being super careful. You don't happen to belong to Myview, do you? I think Tricia said something about people already belonging to that site would get credit through them, but not SR. Can't speak to Y2C or SH, though. Good luck. I hope you get this cleared up.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I am lovin these new surveys!! Thanks SR!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I have not yet managed to qualify for MyView, but at least I can get the other 4 on a steady basis!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I've cleared cookies many times and ran CCleaner twice but still get the log in screen. I would really love some help with this issue. Does anyone have any advice?
    I am also one of those.....
    I've cleared my cookies and I still keep getting the login screen. I know that it has been said to not login to your account if you are a member of the survey site, but how do you get off the login screen? I would be nice to add this one to my list of surveys also.....

Thanks for adding the surveys. It's been a little crazy at our house so my SR time has been little the last couple of months. I got 4 surveys today and am loving the new account balance.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    So sorry you are having crediting issues. Yes, you probably should check to see if something on your computer is blocking, or another site taking your credits somehow. I haven't had problems getting credit for any of the five surveys, but I do have to say that I wait until one credits, run ccleaner, then try for another one. I'm not sure you have to go to those lengths, but I'm being super careful. You don't happen to belong to Myview, do you? I think Tricia said something about people already belonging to that site would get credit through them, but not SR. Can't speak to Y2C or SH, though. Good luck. I hope you get this cleared up.
    Looks like I must have had something blocking the credits because both the MyView and SurveyHead did credit today. The only thing I can think of is one of the Surveyhead surveys had me download and install a plug-in to finish a video game survey. That was the first one that didn't credit, followed by my other troubles. Today I remembered and uninstalled the plug-in. Don't know if that was the problem or not, but good to go so far.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Looks like I must have had something blocking the credits because both the MyView and SurveyHead did credit today. The only thing I can think of is one of the Surveyhead surveys had me download and install a plug-in to finish a video game survey. That was the first one that didn't credit, followed by my other troubles. Today I remembered and uninstalled the plug-in. Don't know if that was the problem or not, but good to go so far.
    What plugin was that and where did you go to uninstall it? I am wondering if I have the same thing going on. Though MyView is crediting without problem. It is the Y2C and AMP that I'm having the issues with.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    What plugin was that and where did you go to uninstall it? I am wondering if I have the same thing going on. Though MyView is crediting without problem. It is the Y2C and AMP that I'm having the issues with.
    I was taking this same survey yesterday and they allow you to get far into it and then ask you download this plugin. I didn't and got out of it right away. I hated that I had spent so much time with the survey, but I didn't want to take the chance.
    Sunshine Rewards