Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disney Special Cashouts Are Back Up!

woohoo look at all of us going to disney!!!!!

And we are done!! 164 people, $24,800.

You would not believe how many people cashed out for HUGE amounts. We had multiple people cash out for $600 or $700. We had probably another 50 people cash out for $200-$400.

The only glitch is that we started running out of 100s. So some of you are getting multiple 50s. We've actually already processed, stuffed, and sealed all of the morning cashouts. There were about 25% as many in the evening, so we should get them done later tonight still or early tomorrow. And they will ALLLLLLLL be in the mail by noon tomorrow. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thats just insane.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

CONGRATULATIONS Tricia!!!

That just goes to show what a great program you guys run!!!

Thanks for all you do!!!

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, you are simply amazing!!!! I can't believe all the work this must be for you to get all of those cards ready to go out so quickly!!

Just another example of why SR is the BEST site around!!!!

I'm glad I was able to sneak in my order in the nick of time!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow What a day! I see a lot of sunshine going out in the mail tommorw Congrats to all who cashed out!!! and i can not wait until the next one!

Tricia, Thank you for working so hard at getting them all ready to be mailed out so fast!!!! I hope SGuy helped too! Now have a nice glass of wine and a relaxing evening as your going to Disney so very soon!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Wow --- That's crazy! Congrats and Thanks Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    And we are done!! 164 people, $24,800.

You would not believe how many people cashed out for HUGE amounts. We had multiple people cash out for $600 or $700. We had probably another 50 people cash out for $200-$400.

The only glitch is that we started running out of 100s. So some of you are getting multiple 50s. We've actually already processed, stuffed, and sealed all of the morning cashouts. There were about 25% as many in the evening, so we should get them done later tonight still or early tomorrow. And they will ALLLLLLLL be in the mail by noon tomorrow. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just totally INSANE!!!!! Mine appear to have already been stuffed, but it wouldn't have mattered to me if they were in $50's or $100's! I called tonight and was able to get Princess Storybook lunch in Epcot. I checked hte menu to make sure the kids would have something to eat. I've been warned about the cusine, I'll manage fine, but I'll leave it up to DH if he and DS8 want to go and do something else.... Looks like I know what mine are paying for! lol Chef Mickey and Princess Storybook.

Thanks again and again and again Tricia and crew! This is just awesome!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Dang Tricia you were busy today if you have the morning ones ready to go. I guess once they go out you can start packing and getting ready for your trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia thank soooo much!!! I'm anxious to call and pay another $400 my AAA package for our January trip.

I figure this cashout covers a night and a half at the Poly!!