Thread: Mary Poppins

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Mary Poppins

I know some of you have had the opportunity to see this in New York (Broadway) and some of us have seen it in Los Angeles, but I just received an e-mail that lists the upcoming dates for the traveling show. If it's in your area and it's within budget, do go and see it. We went twice here in L.A. and would have loved to go again, but the time wasn't there. Here's a bit of an advert for it. Check it out..... and if you don't have kids, don't worry! It's a FANTASTIC show for adults!

http://disney.go.com/theatre/marypoppins/#/home/
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Philadephia next March. If I don't get to NY, might just do it. For some reason, they always have "good" shows in Philly in January of February and we always worry about snow and ice.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    Philadephia next March. If I don't get to NY, might just do it. For some reason, they always have "good" shows in Philly in January of February and we always worry about snow and ice.
    Ooh, I was just going to check about a Philly show! I might have to look into getting tickets!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Darnit -- not coming to St. Louis

We are definitely going to see it when it comes to Indy this fall! It's one of my all time favorite Disney movies, so I've got to see the musical.

All the ads I see in the paper say they are selling season tickets, so I need to find out when they start selling tickets for single shows, or if they are already

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Ooh, I was just going to check about a Philly show! I might have to look into getting tickets!
    In case schedule for the Philly shows doesn't work out, you might want to keep an eye out for Broadway discounts - we were able to get Disney Visa discount - I think tix were $55 a piece? It was pretty easy to hop on Nj Transit train in Trenton.

I see Lion King is in Philly right now. Thought about taking the kids but I just wonder how they move the sets and if they are as striking as the "permanent" ones in NY.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    In case schedule for the Philly shows doesn't work out, you might want to keep an eye out for Broadway discounts - we were able to get Disney Visa discount - I think tix were $55 a piece? It was pretty easy to hop on Nj Transit train in Trenton.

I see Lion King is in Philly right now. Thought about taking the kids but I just wonder how they move the sets and if they are as striking as the "permanent" ones in NY.
    I saw Lion King in Philly 3 years ago. I did not see it in NY, but I was really impressed by the show and would love to see it again. I might take the kids next time, since I think they are old enough to enjoy it! I will have to check out the NY shows for Mary Poppings, too. Thanks!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com