Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q about new surveys

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    GF is daily not on a 24hr wait. The only one that is a 24 hr at the moment it seems is the AMP and it won't let you take another until you've hit your 24hr mark.
    Yippee, that makes my day! No more waiting unnecessarily for the 24 hr mark to roll around except for AMP! Thanks so much for clearing that up for me!

#1945672 Credit: SurveyHead Survey 04/15/2010 0.60 Credits 04/15/2010 Paid

my Survey head posted at 11am just like it should.....so it seems that one is a daily, not 24 one!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I took a myview yesterday and today. They both gave me instant credit. The last 3 days I have taken surveyhead and it has credited a few minutes into the first hour after I take it like the amp and m2c. I can take all of these at 10pm at night and then they let me take them again at 12:01am when I am still up . The amp is the only one that I have always had to wait exactly 24 hrs.

Well, at least I know I didn't get my credit for a reason other than a 24 hr cycle issue. Gosh, that's frustrating, but I guess I just have to move on...

Does anyone know if you have to clear cookies in between myview and survey head surveys? TIA!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Does anyone know if you have to clear cookies in between myview and survey head surveys? TIA!
    I have not had to yet
    Sunshine Rewards

I have only ever cleared my cookies 1st thing in the morning. BUT....I only do 1 survey an hour.....espicially now since survey head seems to be pulling some GF survey's too. just to give plenty of time for my survey to be recorded or whatever so my credit's don't get confused.
    Jennifer -