Thread: Shoebuy Question/Issue

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Shoebuy Question/Issue

I purchased a pair of addidas on Oct 8th from shoebuy.com and its been "in process" for 10 days now. Is anyone else experiencing anything weird from shoebuy? I sent them a request for info on my order and asked them to please call in case something is wrong with my information or the shoes are back ordered but nothing. I guess I'm going to have to call in the morning. It just seems strange that they haven't shipped and are supposively in stock. I've never had an issue before and even received my SR credit for the order already. I just want my shoes!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok bumping up. Did anyone else order shoes on or around October 8th? It was during that Columbus Day weekend special with the promo code. I heard back from Shoebuy with the standard your order is in process and will ship when it has been processed. Well I guess it is still processing because I don't have shoes and my status is "in Process". Has anyone received their shoes from that weekend? Mine are in stock so its not a back order issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I ordered at the end of September a pair of Addidas and they took almost 2 weeks for me to get. I usually get things very quickly but I bet they don't actually stock the athletic shoes and so have to have them sent to them and then sent to us. I actually had to go on my vacation without them because they weren't here. I ordered a week before I left and they didn't get here until the day before I came home. I wouldn't worry.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi Catherine,

I did order several pairs of shoes on that particular day during the special sale. I've received my shoes and my credit. That's strange because normally ShoeBuy credits with out any problems. I hope that you recieve your shoes and your credit soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well the funny thing is I got my credit 2 days later but no shoes! I have ordered adiddas before from them but that was last year so I can't really remember how long it took them. It just seems so abnormal for them to take this long.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The ones that I ordered were addidas also so I wonder if that has something to do with it. They should have an 800 number to call and talk to an actual person tomorrow. I have used it before for an order issue. They were very helpful.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered with the 20% off Columbus Day sale too, but got a pair of Crocs. They came a few days later. I hope you can get this figured out soon!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well the funny thing is I got my credit 2 days later but no shoes! I have ordered adiddas before from them but that was last year so I can't really remember how long it took them. It just seems so abnormal for them to take this long.
    LOL, I'm backwords, got my DD5's boots but no credit! I ordered mine on the 6th (along with those ebay credits I'm waiting on) when they didn't post as pending last Sunday I opened a TT. It's still sitting there under review. Again I'm guessing I may see something this weekend when SR Family comes back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok bumping up. Did anyone else order shoes on or around October 8th? It was during that Columbus Day weekend special with the promo code. I heard back from Shoebuy with the standard your order is in process and will ship when it has been processed. Well I guess it is still processing because I don't have shoes and my status is "in Process". Has anyone received their shoes from that weekend? Mine are in stock so its not a back order issue.
    Catherine, I ordered DS' baseball cleats during that same sale and they came really quickly.