Thread: qu re: installing things for surveys

Question qu re: installing things for surveys

So I am more than halfway thru a survey this am and it gets to a pt where it wants me to install a flashplayer (or something) to continue, which I do but then it says I must close all windows and then open the original survey link to continue....um, huh? I tried running it w/o closing and that didn't work and when I closed them, I couldn't get back to the original link. What am I supposed to do on those?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    So I am more than halfway thru a survey this am and it gets to a pt where it wants me to install a flashplayer (or something) to continue, which I do but then it says I must close all windows and then open the original survey link to continue....um, huh? I tried running it w/o closing and that didn't work and when I closed them, I couldn't get back to the original link. What am I supposed to do on those?
    I am definitely not a techie, but I think that once you have a flash player installed on your computer, you should not encounter that situation again. I know that I have a flash player installed and am never asked to download one; so I assume the surveys that need a flash player use what I have on my machine already. Occasionally I will get the notice across the top that a particular survey *might* require a certain media player and to click if I want it to run, etc, but I always just ignore those too as I think it will just use what is already there and so far, I have been able to complete those surveys with no problems.

I hope that helps you. Perhaps someone a little more computer saavy than myself will weigh in and provide some better insight!