Thread: Clark Color

Default Clark Color

I was just checking to see how long it takes for Clark to credit. I signed up for this one and yourmusic at the begining of the week and had hoped that they would credit before or during Disney cashout, but they did not. So I am just checking to see how long it usually takes to show or become pending.

Thanks!

Have you ordered pictures from there before? I am thinking about using them for some of my disney pictures but wasn't sure if they were good.

I,ve used them and they are very good. I signed up and got the $4.00 and was very impressed with the picture quality. I haven't used them again because I was trying some different ones for credit, but I think I will go back to them because my prints came better than most of the others.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I will make sure to try them as soon as my photopass cd comes in the mail. Thanks.

I just got the order in today and the pictures were really good. I did something different as instead of no border or a white one, I chose a black one and it made such a pop of my photos. The only thing is be careful if your photo is close to the edge it can cut a photo off but on my centered photos they were great!

still havent gotten credit though...I hope it credits soon.

good luck!