Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Off to the post office!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Dang! I stopped by the Meijer across the street from the Walmart. LOL! Our Walmart is such a zoo. I may wait until we get to Cindy's tomorrow and check hers out tomorrow night.
    Tricia - For our trip in September, I bought some really cute little pink kids' ponchos for the girls at the Target on 116th. At the time, I found them at the 1 spot for, um, $1.00 :-) I was just there last week and of course they're no longer in that area, but you might check the camping area of Target - I would bet money they have some for a good price. For a dollar, they were pretty good - it rained 3 or 4 times pretty hard while we were there and they worked great for both girlies!!!

No matter what, have an awesome time!!! I wanna go back already so bad!!! Make sure and tell us all about it when you get back!!!

We'll miss you!!!!!!!

Rachel
    Rachel

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I just checked our local news and the chance for rain on Sun. is 20% and the high is only 86 degrees. I think it will be a beautiful sunshiny day.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Tricia for all your hard work. Enjoy your vacation.....you surely do deserve it.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I'll join in and thank you for getting our cards mailed so quickly and just THANKS for giving us the opportunity to earn extra money. I would go to WDW no matter what, but besides the money savings it is a hobby I really enjoy. Almost a game.

Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Dang! I stopped by the Meijer across the street from the Walmart. LOL! Our Walmart is such a zoo. I may wait until we get to Cindy's tomorrow and check hers out tomorrow night.
    Tricia we just used the adults for the kids but tied knots in them to make 'em fit. Get several extra (at that price!) so you don't have to reuse any either!

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    I just checked our local news and the chance for rain on Sun. is 20% and the high is only 86 degrees. I think it will be a beautiful sunshiny day.
    Oh, bless you!!!!!

Make sure that you PM SunshineCindy to swap cell phone numbers. I'm thinking 1pm at Wilderness Lodge? Maybe hang by the pool in case the kids want to swim?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeh!!! I will check my mail as soon as I get home from work!! Living only an hour away from Tricia, I just might get mine today!!! Thanks for all your dedication Tricia, hope you and your family enjoy your vacation!!!
    ~Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards