Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Five Surveys Now ~ What is your account doing?

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Five Surveys Now ~ What is your account doing?

Since these five surveys have come on has anyone seen giant increases in their account? How do you feel about it?

Personally, I love the opportunity to take 5 surveys a day. I have seen my balance go up so quickly since we began this. I am already at $76.36 for the quarter with over 2 months to go. I think the new surveys are quick and easy to get and they credit very quickly!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm hoping to get back on track here!!! I've been so busy that I haven't giving SR the time I really would like to! Hopefully this will help me get back on track. :-) I'll let you know at the end of the week how much account looks!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

It has given me the incentive to try again. I was kinda burned out after our last vaction and wasn't really trying on a daily basis, but now with the 5 surveys and for the chance for my balance to go up so much everyday, I've really gotten back into it.

I love the opportunity of the 5 surveys, but on 4 of the 5 sites it says that they do not have any surveys for me. The other one, which is Amp is always hit or miss. So I have to wait until new surveys are downloaded before I can get any big increases.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am hoping the 2 new surveys will soon have a survey for me to do. So far I have not been able to take either one They keep saying none available

I love the idea of 5 surveys! But alas I must not have the demographics that they are looking for. Surveys are very hit of miss for me.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I love it. I have been able to finish at least 3 surveys a day. That is awesome! Before I might only be able to qualify for 1 out of the 3 everyday, but with 5 total, makes it better chance to qualify for more.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

i'm very appreciative of the 5 surveys, but most days, i just don't get the chance to take them. i've tried for 3 of 5 today, and gotten 2, so for me, that's pretty good. i'm just so tired of the computer when i finish working, i don't even want to see it for the rest of the day. i wish it wasn't like that. i'm praying i get a job outside the home soon.

I love the opportunity and I hope to earn as much as possible. I was happy to see the credits from the three I completed on Friday! That's a great incentive to try them everyday.

Hopefully, by the end of the week I'll have some great numbers to post in this thread.
    Sunshine Rewards