Thread: Tricia...Re: My Disney Dollars

Default Tricia...Re: My Disney Dollars

Hi Tricia,

On 10/2, I cashed out for $30 Disney dollars, and have not yet received them. Could you please let me know if & when they were mailed.

I leave next Saturday (10/27), but I'm thinking I should have already gotten them. I sure hope they didn't get lost in the mail.

A speedy response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Beth (Benedetto)

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I can't help you but just wanted to let you know that the Sunshine Family leaves for Disney tomorrow. Not sure if she will be around tonight...Maybe Cindy can help out?
    Sunshine Rewards

I know tricia had sent out a lot of Disney cards/dollars during the last few days!!!! So my guess would be that its now in the mail!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I know tricia had sent out a lot of Disney cards/dollars during the last few days!!!! So my guess would be that its now in the mail!
    Oh dear! Thanks for the info! I hope someone can come to my rescue!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I can't help you but just wanted to let you know that the Sunshine Family leaves for Disney tomorrow. Not sure if she will be around tonight...Maybe Cindy can help out?
    UGH...I cashed out when I did, instead of waiting for the Big Disney Cash Out, to ensure that I would receive my $$ in time!

I just really hope they didn't get lost in the mail.

Thanks for your replies!1

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I believe that she sent out some of the earlier cash outs at the beginning of the week. I would expect that they would be in the mail tomorrow. If not, send Cindy a PM and have her check out to make sure they were sent out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I believe that she sent out some of the earlier cash outs at the beginning of the week. I would expect that they would be in the mail tomorrow. If not, send Cindy a PM and have her check out to make sure they were sent out.
    Thank you Janet. I sent Cindy a PM just to double check.

We say to allow 2-4 weeks from the time of cashout to allow for delays in the mail, delays in our processing, etc. I've seen the post office actually take 2-3 weeks themselves to get things where they need to know. Other times, it only takes 2-3 days.

It looks like yours went out on the 14th. I wouldn't be worried about them yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We say to allow 2-4 weeks from the time of cashout to allow for delays in the mail, delays in our processing, etc. I've seen the post office actually take 2-3 weeks themselves to get things where they need to know. Other times, it only takes 2-3 days.

It looks like yours went out on the 14th. I wouldn't be worried about them yet.
    Thank you for your quick reply Tricia! I'm pretty sure I'll get them in time, I'm just relieved to know they probably didn't get lost in the mail!

Have a safe trip, and TONS of fun!!