Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sloooooow Start to Surveys

Default Sloooooow Start to Surveys

Survey completions started out incredibly slow this morning! I was wondering if anyone was going to get credit for any of them! It looks like they have picked up, however, with MyView performing best today followed by AMP/MTC. Surveyhead is picking up the slowest, but they are also on the West coast and probably load surveys later than the East Coasters.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It was a little slower start for me today too. But persistence paid off and I completed all 5 surveys! Hope everyone has good luck with them this week!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, I could not get a GF this morning!

Finally now I got 4 out of 5, but my AMP has not credited as of yet..hopefully soon.

The MyView credited like right away! Awesome!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I didn't qualify for survey head; didn't qualify for MyView, haven't at all yet. Same questions I've seen for the last several days, so I sort of have to scratch my head and wonder how other people are getting them!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

lanny-don't feel too bad. i haven't gotten 1 survey at all today so you are not alone. keep smiling - that's what i have been doing.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I was swamped at work today and haven't had a chance to try any survey's yet....so i guess i'm glad i didn't attempt them for nothing! will try later tonight when the kids are in bed.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    lanny-don't feel too bad. i haven't gotten 1 survey at all today so you are not alone. keep smiling - that's what i have been doing.
    thanks marcy! I did get a long GF, so at least 1 for the day. -- My kids help keep me smiling....that is, when they aren't testing my patience!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I think Monday mornings are always really tough. It seems like things start picking up Monday afternoon and then peak on about Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Then they start slowing down again Friday night through Monday morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just started a new client and I have to change my VPN settings which means no surveys during work hours (it will be those blank credits again). I am planning on trying tonight when I get home after my gym run.
    Sunshine Rewards

So far I have gotten 3/5...not too bad. Survey head is slow to load, so I will try later on tonight