Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sloooooow Start to Surveys

I didn't start til this afternoon, but I got all 5!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Got 4 of 5 today, I'm happy with that.

DH tried several times for a DS and never qualified. Tried all but the AMP and finished one but not sure it will credited. Time will tell. Did try though!!!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Hi ladies...I never know where to post these questions, but since we're talking about trying to get all 5 surveys here, this seems appropriate.

Is anyone else having issues loading the MV survey page? When I click on the link, I get a blank page that never seems to load??? THOUGHTS?? I'm never going to get 5 in a day this way

Also, I've heard talk that some of the new surveys (SH?) could end up being GF. I don't want to do too many GF in one day(we're allowed two, right? DS and YTC?), so is there an easy way for us non-survey experts to know when this happens so that we can X out of it and not do too many for that day?

I apologize for the confusion, but I'm starting to try to get back into doing surveys again and want to get it all right

For my few fellow SRs who seem to be getting the same qualification questions on MyView - today I was asked the same questions I have been, except this time there as a survey waiting for me at the end! So just stick it out and maybe you'll eventually luck out on a survey being available.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppycakemom View Post
    Is anyone else having issues loading the MV survey page? When I click on the link, I get a blank page that never seems to load??? THOUGHTS?? I'm never going to get 5 in a day this way
    If that happens to me (an absolutely blank page) I just hit F5 and normally it's there. Not sure if this is what you're experiencing too, but I just had this happen to me a few minutes ago.