Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My View

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Except me. LOL!

Awesome!! Got one on my first try and it has already credited!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Done! On to try for a few others.
    Sunshine Rewards

I love these! They credit almost immediately! Big thank you for these surveys!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We just got word from My View that they loaded a bunch of surveys that almost EVERYONE should qualify for. So if you have had any problems getting them before, now would be the time to try!!
    Are they gone already?! Because I just tried and got the usual questions and did not qualify again, naturally!
    Maybe there's some reason I just get the same questions over and over and never qualify, but whatever it is, I guess I'm dense enough to not see it.
    ----- Seriously, if they really loaded a BUNCH of new ones, I thought I might actually get one. I see no sign of new surveys, tho! I still get the same questions - and, not that it's a huge deal at all or I'm wasting much emotion on it, but I do still have to wonder how many others get them so often, when I can't even get different questions, much less qualify for a survey! So much for getting in on the quintet contest! I've probably expressed my annoyance enough, so I won't say any more about it; just keep trying.
    Last edited by lanny76; 04-20-2010 at 03:49 PM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Thanks for the heads up! I saw the announcement on Facebook and made sure to try My View first. Just finished one and waiting on the credit.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Are they gone already?! Because I just tried and got the usual questions and did not qualify again, naturally!
    Maybe there's some reason I just get the same questions over and over and never qualify, but whatever it is, I guess I'm dense enough to not see it.
    ----- Seriously, if they really loaded a BUNCH of new ones, I thought I might actually get one. I see no sign of new surveys, tho! I still get the same questions - and, not that it's a huge deal at all or I'm wasting much emotion on it, but I do still have to wonder how many others get them so often, when I can't even get different questions, much less qualify for a survey! So much for getting in on the quintet contest! I've probably expressed my annoyance enough, so I won't say any more about it; just keep trying.
    I have had issues in the past qualifying but I got these most days so it has to be a demographic thing. Are you going through all of the questions? Keep trying! I didn't qualify this morning but I got one a little bit ago.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I have had issues in the past qualifying but I got these most days so it has to be a demographic thing. Are you going through all of the questions? Keep trying! I didn't qualify this morning but I got one a little bit ago.
    It must be a demographic thing, but that is weird to me, because generally my demographics have been favorable with the other surveys - and I'd think some of you all getting them don't have demographics so drastically different than mine! But I will keep trying! I'd love to get a MyView, since I have managed to get the other 4 today.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

i tried, but there was nothing i should've read the forum earlier.