Thread: New Surveys ~ New Goals

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default New Surveys ~ New Goals

Now that we have new Surveys do we have new goals?

Yes increase my earnings!!! I am hoping this will make making SM not so difficult, seems like I am always pushing in the last weeks to eek out the final few dollars. I believe this will take off some of that pressure! I would like to earn another $500 for our Disney Cruise at Christmas
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Before I would average $30-50 per month, depending how much shopping I did.

This month I have only made a couple $3-4 purchases on ebay. The rest are surveys and a few freebies. Day 20 on the quarter and I'm already at about $45! Sa-weet! My new goal is to easily get to $50 a month.

I was hoping to have $250 to take to Disneyland with me this Sept. (assuming I would cash out at the 3rd week in July). At this rate I will be closer to $350 MAYBE even $400! YES!

And since this is pretty much just a girl's trip, that's $400 to spend on me over 4.5 days. YIPPEE! (usually I gotta spread the wealth among myself, DH, and our 3 kidlets).

What makes me REALLY excited is we have a 10 day trip penciled in to WDW for August 2011. I will probably make my goal $700 for that trip. We want to do the dining plan for the 7 of the 10 days we will be at DVC and I would LOVE for SR to pay for most of it!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

With the new survey situation I am getting two or three a day. It is causing my account to do wonders. I am trying for a goal of 350 or 400 in my account by the end of the month. I am at 338 with 10 pending so.....

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Now that we have new Surveys do we have new goals?
    I definitely have a new goal! For our upcoming Disney trip next month, I cashed out for a total of $250 in Disney gift cards. But my new goal for next year's trip (spring or summer 2011) is to be able to cash out for $500! I am thinking with the additional surveys, plus shopping and a few freebies here and there, it is definitely attainable in a year's time!

My original goal was to make SM Plus for each quarter. I am going to try to earn $100 each month, so that's $300 per quarter! I am already at $80 this month, with 7.50 pending. So, I'm almost there for this month and have 9 more days!!!

I guess the final goal is $500 by the end of June and I am at $274!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

My new goal is to hit supermember plus and see what kind of secret bonus everyone always gets I didn't think it would ever be possible but with these new surveys it just might! We are going to Disney in October/November so I would love an extra 300 in spending money.

My goal is the same, I think it will be more attainable now though!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Well, my goal is/was $450 by June 2011. That was intended to cover our ticket upgrade to WDW in June.

Now, I'm planning a trip to HHI instead, and we're going to try and go over spring break next April.

With all these new surveys, there is HUGE earning potential. I figure that if I can average $2/day, I should be able to hit $700 by the time we leave. It will definitely be a challenge, but I think I can do it! I am so motivated because I just put together the tentative budget for the vacation and $700 will cover 50% of it! Not to mention my other rewards (AMEX, Discover, Disney Visa Rewards). If I work REALLY hard, I might be able to cover the entire trip....ok, back to reality now.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 04-22-2010 at 10:29 PM.