Thread: When does drugstore.com credit

Default When does drugstore.com credit

I ordered something on 10/9 and it hasn't shown up as pending yet. It hasn't shipped though. Just checking. This was a $200 order so I don't want to lose the credit.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If it hasn't shipped then drugstore.com has probably not sent your credit to Tricia yet. I think they are one of the ones that will hold credit until the item ships. Based on my past experiences drugstore.com is pretty good about crediting within a week of ordering/item shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by hollieplus2 View Post
    I ordered something on 10/9 and it hasn't shown up as pending yet. It hasn't shipped though. Just checking. This was a $200 order so I don't want to lose the credit.
    Actually, I'm not seeing that sale on the 9th. Do you have your confirmation email, if so, make sure you keep it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

They don't show up until it ships, and they're generally a Sunday night manual credit. (Can you tell I have a Drugstore.com problem)?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Actually, I'm not seeing that sale on the 9th. Do you have your confirmation email, if so, make sure you keep it.
    Yes, I do have my confirmation email. If you don't see it yet and it hasn't shipped should I cancel this order and re-order it to make sure I get credit?

Mine didn't credit until they shipped, and then it was Sunday before it came through.

I submitted a trouble ticket today. I ordered this item on 10-9-07 and it was delivered yesterday since it was coming from the mfg. Hopefully I will get credit for this. If not that's OK since drugstore is refunding me 20% of the order since they messed up. I'll take that 20% thank you. If I can get credit as well that would be wonderful.
    Sunshine Rewards

My credit from Drugstore has posted and I have not received my order yet.

I submitted a trouble ticket today. I ordered this item on 10-9-07 and it was delivered yesterday since it was coming from the mfg. Hopefully I will get credit for this. If not that's OK since drugstore is refunding me 20% of the order since they messed up. I'll take that 20% thank you. If I can get credit as well that would be wonderful.
    This may be the reason you have not seen any credits yet. Plus Tricia is the one who does this and she is on vacation this week so it may take even longer. You probably will not see a response from her until next week. Some shopping credits are still manual uploads.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards