Thread: Who can recommend a site for camcorders?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Who can recommend a site for camcorders?

That would offer the most % back thru SR? DH after 2 yrs of ours being broken has decided NOW is the time to buy one... (UGH!!!! But that's a whole other post! LOL) I know the usual Best Buy, Circuit City etc, anyone had good/bad with any other sites? Who would get more on my credit? Do some not include camcorders etc.

We always research what kind we want, features etc when buying electronics like that, but hey once we figure it out if I can earn some credits from SR that's even better!

Thanks
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Dell Home has them, 1%, not sure how that compares. I've been very happy with them. I ordered a camera for my mom, well, actually, my mom ordered it through me through SR , and it arrived in two days. If you do order, mine usually takes 5-7 days to credit, so don't panic!

They have pretty good prices / specials. They have a 15% off select models right now.

My dd wants a camcorder for Christmas, so I've been looking too.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have ordered from buy.com before (digital camera cards) and they were pretty speedy with shipping and I think they are 2 or 3% back.

Probably the easiest thing to do will be research the camcorder you want and then when you decide on brand & model I'd use the product search feature and search for it and start comparing prices online and % back that way.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Dell Home has them, 1%, not sure how that compares. I've been very happy with them. I ordered a camera for my mom, well, actually, my mom ordered it through me through SR , and it arrived in two days. If you do order, mine usually takes 5-7 days to credit, so don't panic!

They have pretty good prices / specials. They have a 15% off select models right now.

My dd wants a camcorder for Christmas, so I've been looking too.
    Thank you! My dh is pretty anal about research, research, research, knowing him he'll probably have me spend all weekend looking at them. So by the time I'm ready to buy I'll know a lot more then I want! lol

I'm not worried about when it'll credit just trying to maximize my purchase!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I have ordered from buy.com before (digital camera cards) and they were pretty speedy with shipping and I think they are 2 or 3% back.

Probably the easiest thing to do will be research the camcorder you want and then when you decide on brand & model I'd use the product search feature and search for it and start comparing prices online and % back that way.
    DUH!!! forgot about the search function! Thank you!!!!! That's what I'll do when I figure it out!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

I got DH's waterproof digital camera that we took on the cruise last year from buy.com. I've been very happy with them, they have competitive prices, and credit well.