Thread: Survey overload!!

Default Survey overload!!

Ok, with all the new surveys and contests, I think I am in survey overload! They are all starting to run together, and I can't remember which ones I have started and got booted, and those I have finished! I went to do the research project, and they seemed familiar, but I honestly couldn't remember if I had completed them. If there are more contests, I may need a padded room soon! However....my account balance loves it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

isn't it a great problem to have!

I keep a sheet of paper with 5 columns on it, and write down each time i complete each survey. that way i know what i've done and don't redo one or miss one.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    isn't it a great problem to have!

I keep a sheet of paper with 5 columns on it, and write down each time i complete each survey. that way i know what i've done and don't redo one or miss one.
    I do the same thing in an Excel spreadsheet. It helps me remember what I have taken and for the AMP what time I last took one. With all of the surveys, it keeps me sane!
    Sunshine Rewards

the notebook...that is a good idea! It is a very good problem to have, indeed.

On the Technical support board, we have a thread that helps us keep track of survey's we take. Just look for the thread that starts with the current month. When I only had 3 to take, it was easy to remember what time of day I took the survey. I'm with you know, I can't remember the time of day anymore, so maybe I'll start writing what time I got credit for the survey.

I go back to the thread too, when I didn't receive the credit and then retake a survey.

So everyone is more than welcome to join the thread.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I totally agree on the survey overload part but I'm enjoying it. Since the AMP is the only one on the 24 hour clock I usually just try and if it gives me the generic no surveys available page I know that I'm too early and I just wait a few hours and try again. I use to do the spreadsheets and notebooks but I gave up on it a while ago and just go with the flow.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I totally agree on the survey overload part but I'm enjoying it. Since the AMP is the only one on the 24 hour clock I usually just try and if it gives me the generic no surveys available page I know that I'm too early and I just wait a few hours and try again. I use to do the spreadsheets and notebooks but I gave up on it a while ago and just go with the flow.
    How was your cruise?

I see you have Freedom of the Sea's Cruise booked.
    That was the ship we went on last August. We did the Western and I would love to do the Eastern cruise with them. We were told by a lot of the workers, that they were transferring to The Oasis with RCCL.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll try to do a trip report. I don't want to commit to it until I have blogged enough about it to just copy/paste over. Otherwise I'll forget and never finish it like all my other ones.
    Sunshine Rewards