Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did you receive credit yet for 10/18 surveys?

Hmm, mine did not. And I can't get into a survey today- it says exceeded again.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Hmmm, my credit didn't post when everyone said their's did this evening, but I was finally able to get in and do a survey tonight.
    Not to bad, it was on electric service (PECO for us) for our company.
    Only took 10 mins and got the congrats page.

I KNOW i completed one last night bc it was looong and a pain in te butt. I finally got one around 11pm and it took until almost midnight to complete (in between getting ready for bed) and I did double check that it took bc it owuldn't let me take another one.

Oh well!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Hmmm, my credit didn't post when everyone said their's did this evening, but I was finally able to get in and do a survey tonight.
    Not to bad, it was on electric service (PECO for us) for our company.
    Only took 10 mins and got the congrats page.

I KNOW i completed one last night bc it was looong and a pain in te butt. I finally got one around 11pm and it took until almost midnight to complete (in between getting ready for bed) and I did double check that it took bc it owuldn't let me take another one.

Oh well!
    Since you were close to the cut off time it might show up on Monday as a Friday survey. Just a thought.
    Sunshine Rewards