View Poll Results: Which is Your Favorite Survey?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greenfield

17 47.22%
  • AMP/MyThoughtCounts

2 5.56%
  • Survey Head

2 5.56%
  • My View

16 44.44%
  • Give Us Your Two Cents

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which is Your Favorite Daily Survey?

I really like the DS because I can almost always get one. I also really like My View because as others have said they are pretty easy to qualify for, credit quickly and usually take 10-15 minutes, a plus.

I do like AMP because of the higher payout and am thrilled when I can qualify. When is the operative word here.

I think there are others out there that feel the same way, but I really love taking surveys. They are really interesting to me and a relaxing evening activity after very full, busy days at work. Thanks SR for always working so hard for us!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Another MyView. I am able to qualify quickly, plus they post quickly.

my view for me too. I seem to be able to get them easier.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

point proven with AMP.....spent 15 minutes qualifying, and i counted 12 times that i had to reenter my info....and i answered the same questions 4-6 different times. it's not worth the $.90....espically with 2 new very easy survey options.
    Jennifer -

One thing that I want to caution about the My View is that we have to get more males taking the surveys. They are going to start capping the number of females that we can have take the surveys next month to a certain percentage. So if you can get your husbands and sons to try those My View as well sometimes, it would REALLY help us all.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One thing that I want to caution about the My View is that we have to get more males taking the surveys. They are going to start capping the number of females that we can have take the surveys next month to a certain percentage. So if you can get your husbands and sons to try those My View as well sometimes, it would REALLY help us all.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll have my husband start taking those!
    eta...he just took one for me and got a nice short one on the first try!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 04-23-2010 at 08:45 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Another vote for MyView. It's nice to know the survey topic and length before you get into it. They all seems fairly short and I like the topics better.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    good to know! I usually ask DH to take whatever i can't get during the day, so i'll just start leaving the MV for him.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    So far, I like My View. I seem to qualify quicker and they are easy.
    Not me! I still can't get different questions or qualify at all, so they rate 0 in my book!
    I like SurveyHead, as generally I get a nice quick one without much time/hassle.
    AMP I like for the higher payout, but it's more troublesome to qualify.
    GF is generally easy to qualify for, but seems like I qualify for SH surveys quicker than GF!
    Last edited by lanny76; 04-23-2010 at 08:51 AM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I like the DS. I think the fact that they allow us to report problems for a possible payout later is awesome. That shows me that they appreciate me and that my time is valuable to them as well.

While the AMP pays more it does require more work. It seems like they have several suveys compacted into one. A lot of different topics in one survey seems to be the norm. I don't like that it's more of a gamble whether or not you get paid for the survey as well, especially when they are always very long. And I don't really like having to enter my info each time either.

The others are too new to really comment on, but I do like the instant gratification.

But, nevertheless, I'm grateful for all of the opportunites!
    Sunshine Rewards