View Poll Results: Which is Your Favorite Survey?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greenfield

17 47.22%
  • AMP/MyThoughtCounts

2 5.56%
  • Survey Head

2 5.56%
  • My View

16 44.44%
  • Give Us Your Two Cents

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which is Your Favorite Daily Survey?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One thing that I want to caution about the My View is that we have to get more males taking the surveys. They are going to start capping the number of females that we can have take the surveys next month to a certain percentage. So if you can get your husbands and sons to try those My View as well sometimes, it would REALLY help us all.
    Hehe, my DH can qualify for and finish a survey, even though I can't! Just tried and it worked!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I voted Greenfield because I get those the most.

I like the AMP surveys, but they can be really frustrating.

Surveyhead have been pretty good for me. I can usually get a nice short survey and I like that they credit quickly.

I haven't been able to take any MyView ones yet. I still just get a login page, so I don't have an opinion on that one.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

I voted for the GF Daily because I seem to have the best luck qualifying for these!

Quick question, since I've been out of the survey loop for a bit and am trying to get back into it.....

You guys are talking about having DH try for these new surveys (SH and MV)....are their rules different than the DS/YTC ones where you have to have the same demographics and email trying all the time?

Can we actually try and if we don't qualify have our DH try as well? Or do we need to "permanently" assign one of us to that particular survey each day?

I still can't get the MV to load a page for me...keeps giving me an error....maybe I'll try to download safari and try it with that? Maybe it just hates my IE or something.....

ETA: Safari works!! I can see the stuff to try and qualify....qualifying is a different story, but maybe I'll be able to get a MV yet!

Oh! And, to answer the original question, I'm loving the SH surveys. They are quick and easy and credit very well for me
    Last edited by cuppycakemom; 04-23-2010 at 03:23 PM.

I can't believe no one is saying AMP/MTC because it pays the most!
    AMP is definitely the hardest to qualify for....I voted for MyView and GF. Easiest to qualify for, and usually have the most interesting topics.

Now that DH is home, I can easily get him to take MyViews. He is jealous sometimes of all my survey taking.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I like the money amp pays out, but it is by far the most difficult to qualify for. I get tired of the same screening questions, when I know I just won't qualify for it. I don't drink beer...sorry! I do get super excited when I get one though, because it doesn't happen very often. So I'm happy to have the two others to make up for not getting the amp!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

One thing that I want to caution about the My View is that we have to get more males taking the surveys. They are going to start capping the number of females that we can have take the surveys next month to a certain percentage. So if you can get your husbands and sons to try those My View as well sometimes, it would REALLY help us all.
    That is weird because my husband has tried these a few times and has rarely qualified, like just a few minutes ago. He does the DS and AMP too because they like him better than me

I like the DS surveys best because they are steady, reliable, you can take them any time of the day AND they let you report problems and will usually credit you for them. THAT IS THE CLINCHER they show that our time is valuable.

The My Views are quick and credit fast so they are definitely a nice second.

AMP although the money is nice are often too hard to qualify, too long, they are repetitive and often do end up booting you out after a fair amount of questions answered. The most annoying thing is waiting a complete 24 hours. SOme days we don't even try so that we can start early the NEXT day to try and get one rather than wait until late at night. In their defense, we have taken many and enjoyed the rewards.

The Survey Head surveys are also fun and fairly fast and they too credit quickly.

I rarely go for the SM because they usually do not credit for me. But they have credited for me enough that I will still do them now and again.

Thanks for all the opportunities

We are happy for all the surveys!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

This is good to know. My DH likes taking surveys, so I'll have him start trying.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Thanks for the info Tricia - I will have DH start and try to take them. I haven't had any luck with the MyView surveys and from what I have been reading they sound much shorter and easier to complete than the AMP. DH is the designated AMP survey taker in our house.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

thanks for the heads up about men taking the my view surveys, tricia! i will ask my DH to try for these. i haven't been able to qualify for one the past few days, perhaps that is why, they're looking for more male points-of-view, lol.