Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of zulily

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of zulily

Have you shopped at zulily? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for zulily at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop zulily at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Default Zulilly

Awhile back while searching for a gift for my cousins newborn I came across this site. I love it. I ordered a little white top with bloomers set that been hand crochetted on the edges. It was very reasonably priced and VERY high quality.
    I love this site because they have lots of sales from different lines in one place. They have kids clothes, sometimes toys, shoes and adult clothing. I was on today and they have some really cool Peace, Love, Mom shirts. I had to order two. They sell out of some items quickly so if you see something you like make sure you hurry....
    Items do not ship for 10-14 days so be prepared to wait a little bit but it is worth it.
    Also, if you refer others who make a purchase you get a 10.00 off code. It has a place on the site to send an email to a friend from.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards