Thread: Trouble Ticket

Default Trouble Ticket

Hi Girls! I have been looking for credit for a hotel stay for the last few weeks and didn't see it. I just now submitted a trouble ticket. Of course, now I'm looking back at another credit that should be credited on the 24th and low and behold there was the hotel I was looking for. Where it came from I'm not sure. It was just a few pages back and I didn't check on it. SORRY!!!!! Hopes this make sense. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn46356 View Post
    Hi Girls! I have been looking for credit for a hotel stay for the last few weeks and didn't see it. I just now submitted a trouble ticket. Of course, now I'm looking back at another credit that should be credited on the 24th and low and behold there was the hotel I was looking for. Where it came from I'm not sure. It was just a few pages back and I didn't check on it. SORRY!!!!! Hopes this make sense. Ugh.
    It happens!! If you can post the Trouble Ticket # too, that should help them close out the ticket for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

The TT number is 7240. Hope that helps make your lives easier. Again, I'm so SORRY. I hate it when I do dumb things.