Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boca Java!

Default Boca Java!

My coffee arrived today! I just opened up the box and it all smells SOOOOOo good. I'm really going to have a hard time tomorrow deciding which to try first! I'm very much considering making some tonight, but I'd also like to sleep later!

I just finished checking out the catalog they enclosed too. I think my mom might really enjoy this place. I'll have to make her try some of my coffee this weekend.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Isn;t it good!?!?!? Today was my boss's (and owner) bday so I gave him a bag of the darker roast since I know he likes it. He was "tickled" over it and couldn't wait to try it out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Isn;t it good!?!?!? Today was my boss's (and owner) bday so I gave him a bag of the darker roast since I know he likes it. He was "tickled" over it and couldn't wait to try it out.
    Does anyone else find themselves happy when the alarm goes off because they get to go and make their Boca Java? LOL... I am probably just strange

I got mine yesterday, and when Tricia got here I showed it to her and she was sniffing it. It smelled so good she said she wished that she was a coffee drinker. I can't wait to try it. I love a good cup of coffee.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Does anyone else find themselves happy when the alarm goes off because they get to go and make their Boca Java? LOL... I am probably just strange
    No but then i don't drink coffee, BTW do they, are they putting something in the coffee it sound very good, you know how coca-cola had real cocaine in it back in the day....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Or if your like me your coffee pot automatically makes the coffee for you at 5am so when you literally roll out of bed at 515 you pour, drink and go! HA HA!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I got mine yesterday, and when Tricia got here I showed it to her and she was sniffing it. It smelled so good she said she wished that she was a coffee drinker. I can't wait to try it. I love a good cup of coffee.
    With all of her energy it really seems odd to me that Tricia doesn't drink coffee. But can you imagine if she DID? Yikes!

So how long has it taken, from order to delivery, for the coffee? I'm getting REALLY tired of living off of the random-decaf-left-in-the-freezer...yawn.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Actually, it took a little over a week for me to get it. I took it to work, where we make a pot of "special coffee" every afternoon. Everyone, including me, raved about it!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

It was a little over a week for me too. I ordered the 11th and got it the 19th -- but because of the weekend in there, they didn't ship till the 16th.

I've tried three of my flavors so far. Lee's Caramel Kiss Island was good and I liked Surfin' Safari even better. I tried Vacation Villa Vanilla this morning and maybe I'm stuffed up again, but that didn't seem any different from my regular Folgers stuff to me. Tomorrow I'll try the last one.

I don't think my mom will be drinking this with me. She didn't like the smell of the vanilla one this morning and likes hers WAY too strong for my taste. She says she much prefers her Starbucks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Or if your like me your coffee pot automatically makes the coffee for you at 5am so when you literally roll out of bed at 515 you pour, drink and go! HA HA!
    Yup, this is me too, except mine is set for 6 am (thank goodness!)

GO SOX!!!
    (sorry couldn't resist I have the game on!
    Sunshine Rewards