Thread: I love Nordstroms!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default I love Nordstroms!

I just wanted to brag on Nordstroms customer service for a moment. As some of you know I have had quite a few packages go "missing" before I have been able to claim them from my apartment office. The latest package was Mike's tennis shoes I ordered from Nordstrom for Christmas

So I called tonight to try and replace the package and they were excellent. They are sending a new package out to my parents house for me, waiving shipping on the new order, and since the pair of undies I ordered were sold out the girl let me pick a new "fall" colored pair and gave them to me for the sale price on the "summer" color which I thought was so cool and unexpected of her. So I'm definetly a happy customer and wanted to share.

I Nordstroms!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That's great, it's awesome customer service like that, that make people come back! Some retailers realize that!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry about all the missing packages, I am glad they could reship the the items!!! and repleace out of stock items that was great!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

That's awesome!! That will keep you a very happy FUTURE customer!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I will have to check them out. I am looking for makeup kits/toiletry bags for christmas presents (I need 8 of them for varying ages 4,8,9,13,14, 18,20,22) some are for boys and some for girls............maybe they will have some that I can look at..................especially knowing that they have a great CS is a plus.

thanks
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

That's wonderful! I'm glad they are willing to satisfy their customers. A lot of companies have lost that personal touch that use to make them stand out amongst the rest! Good customer service is definitely a rarity these days!
    Sunshine Rewards

I always thought Nordstrom was too expensive, but I just ordered my daughter a pair of UGG clogs and they were the same price as Shoes.com and they had free shipping too.

By the way if anyone is interested in UGGS for the winter, get them soon, they are selling out all over. I had to order mine, and my 2 daughters' from 3 different places to get our sizes and colors. You can get them thru SR at Nordstrom, Onlineshoes.com and shoes.com. Sorry for going offtopic, but just a heads up for UGG fans.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I always thought Nordstrom was too expensive, but I just ordered my daughter a pair of UGG clogs and they were the same price as Shoes.com and they had free shipping too.

By the way if anyone is interested in UGGS for the winter, get them soon, they are selling out all over. I had to order mine, and my 2 daughters' from 3 different places to get our sizes and colors. You can get them thru SR at Nordstrom, Onlineshoes.com and shoes.com. Sorry for going offtopic, but just a heads up for UGG fans.
    thanks for the heads up. I'm still trying to decide if I want a pair of uggs or not (I know I'm like 5 years behind the trend) since it doesn't get that cold here in Houston.

I have always thought Nordstroms was a tad high as well but then I started doing the cost per wear on my clothes and my clothes from there actually last longer than 1 season so I figure that I'd rather have a few quality pieces over a ton of junky pieces. So I do a few quality things and a few junky things because I like having variety as well.
    Sunshine Rewards