Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coldwater Creek 50% Off Sale

Default Coldwater Creek 50% Off Sale

Coldwater Creek is having a huge sale, but you can only get to it through certain links, and we have one. YEA!!! 50% off of everything on their whole site. Here's the link to our coupon:

50% off Everything at Coldwater Creek! Sale ends Thursday, Oct. 25th.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

woo-hoo!! I am off to shop.
    I've been BOO'd!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Thank you...you ROCK! Saw a shirt jacket at their store last week but not in my size, just ordered it online with 50% off...what a deal! Had to have it shipped to a friend though because we will be at Disney. I normally would never order anything while away but.....could not pass this up! Now if you could only add LLBean to the shopping category I would be all set!
    Last edited by PSL1013; 10-20-2007 at 10:25 AM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

aw shucks. i just place 2 over $100 orders this week to take advantage of the free shipping. well, maybe i will have to do some more shopping.

i want to place an Orvis order, but after taking advantage of free shipping from Coldwater and Land end recently, i hate to have to pay shipping. if Tricia is that awesome at getting us sales, i'll just wait until they have one.

Thanks Tricia.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks! Just got a dressy jacket at 50% off. I'm so pleased we now have Coldwater Creek!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed an order a few days ago and another one today with the 50% off.

CWC called me yesterday to tell me that one of the items I placed in my previous order was no longer available. I looked today and everything I ordered in that order is now sold out. Good thing I didn't wait.

They have such great Customer Service. I had a CC issue and had to call them. They actually answered the phone after the 3rd ring. No answering machine, no recorded message........it was a HUMAN!!! Amazing.

Keep checking their website. They add new items every day.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have never shopped at coldwater creek before, and I have 2 questions for thos e of you who have.

1. How are they with returns? I see a couple of dresses I think I would really like, and with the sale the prices are great, but I generally try on around 25 dresses before I find one I like on me.

2. Are the clearance items included with this 50% off sale??

Thanks for any info!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I have never shopped at coldwater creek before, and I have 2 questions for thos e of you who have.

1. How are they with returns? I see a couple of dresses I think I would really like, and with the sale the prices are great, but I generally try on around 25 dresses before I find one I like on me.

Thanks for any info!
    CC is awesome with returns. I have never had a problem ordering online and then returning it to the store (if you have one in your area). Sometimes I order several things knowing I'm not going to keep them all. I took a dress back once several months after ordering it online. I had not worn it, but noticed the beads were falling off just from hanging on the hanger. Took it right back. I think you will be pleased with CC items. Don't know about the 50% off of clearance items, but my guess is no. HTH

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post

Thanks for any info!
    Pretty sure clearance items are included but I didn't order any. It does say everything on the website so that must include clearance.

Also........they are great about returns as long as you have your invoice sent with the merchandise. There is a store in Garden City, Cranston, next to Eddie Bauer. I take my returns there. The people in the store are really nice too. Always very helpful.

ETA Maybe you can put the items in your cart and see if they are 50% off. You will be able to review your order before submitting it so you will see exactly what discount you got and for what items. HTH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    CC is awesome with returns. I have never had a problem ordering online and then returning it to the store (if you have one in your area). Sometimes I order several things knowing I'm not going to keep them all. I took a dress back once several months after ordering it online. I had not worn it, but noticed the beads were falling off just from hanging on the hanger. Took it right back. I think you will be pleased with CC items. Don't know about the 50% off of clearance items, but my guess is no. HTH
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Pretty sure clearance items are included but I didn't order any. It does say everything on the website so that must include clearance.

Also........they are great about returns as long as you have your invoice sent with the merchandise. There is a store in Garden City, Cranston, next to Eddie Bauer. I take my returns there. The people in the store are really nice too. Always very helpful.

ETA Maybe you can put the items in your cart and see if they are 50% off. You will be able to review your order before submitting it so you will see exactly what discount you got and for what items. HTH
    thank you both for the responses! The things don't show up as 50% off in my bag, but maybe when I check out and put in the 50% code. And Kathie, I didn't know there was a store over there in Garden City...thanks so much for that info! Very helpful!!

Sunshine Rewards