Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coldwater Creek 50% Off Sale

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    thank you both for the responses! The things don't show up as 50% off in my bag, but maybe when I check out and put in the 50% code.
    I had to put the code in before the 50% came off. AND they did it as one discount not on the individual items but I'm sure you will be able to figure it out.

And Kathie, I didn't know there was a store over there in Garden City...thanks so much for that info! Very helpful!!

Been there about a year. It's at the end between Talbots and Eddie Bauer.
    They don't have as much as on the website but it sure is convienent for making returns and not paying that return shipping. I love Garden City.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just placed my order, but it was a little difficult. Don't know if they are having a lot of traffic on their site due to the fury of activity from SR members (heehee!) or what, but as I was trying to cash out I kept getting a page telling me I was trying to access a page that was not avalable. It was kind of a hassel, but for 1/2 off, I struggled through it and got my order placed! 3 dresses, 1 jacket, 1 button down shirt, 1 tank, 1 cutting board, 1 watch and 1 pocketbook for just a little over $100.+ shipping. WOW!!!

I will have to try the dresses though and take them back if they don't fit, but knowing there is a store near and they take on-line purchase returns makes it worth paying the shipping to give them a try!

And the best part.....ALL of the things I bought came from the clearance section and they WERE all 50% off!

Thanks for posting this great deal Tricia!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, this is a great sale! not that I NEED anything, but 50% off is great.

I like Garden City too Kathie, but I usually never make it to that end, so I have never noticed Colwater Creek over there!

Thanks again!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I just placed my order, but it was a little difficult. Don't know if they are having a lot of traffic on their site due to the fury of activity from SR members (heehee!) or what, but as I was trying to cash out I kept getting a page telling me I was trying to access a page that was not avalable. It was kind of a hassel, but for 1/2 off, I struggled through it and got my order placed! 3 dresses, 1 jacket, 1 button down shirt, 1 tank, 1 cutting board, 1 watch and 1 pocketbook for just a little over $100.+ shipping. WOW!!!

I will have to try the dresses though and take them back if they don't fit, but knowing there is a store near and they take on-line purchase returns makes it worth paying the shipping to give them a try!

And the best part.....ALL of the things I bought came from the clearance section and they WERE all 50% off!

Thanks for posting this great deal Tricia!!!
    Glad to hear you had such success! I find that their sizes are pretty accurate from one style to another, and I think they are even a little generous in the sizing. Once you find your size in that store, it will be pretty similar from style to style. Hope everything fits. You got a great deal!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I like Garden City too Kathie, but I usually never make it to that end, so I have never noticed Colwater Creek over there!

Thanks again!
    You did great. I usually go to Hallmark and Eddie Bauer down that end. I have been on CWC email list for sometime now so they did email me when the GC store was opening. When they first opened, they didn't have a lot of stock but lately they have had more and more. If I return something I usually just get a gift card......I know I will always be able to find something to spend it on!!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Glad to hear you had such success! I find that their sizes are pretty accurate from one style to another, and I think they are even a little generous in the sizing. Once you find your size in that store, it will be pretty similar from style to style. Hope everything fits. You got a great deal!

I agree about the sizing. It's much easier to order online now that I know what size I can take in pants, skirts, jackets, dresses etc.

Just bumping as a reminder of the sale...

They have some GREAT stuff in the clearance section - the 50% off applies to everything on the website.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Wow! That's a great deal! I just went to their site the other day & they have some cute dresses!! So here's a question...they have a dress I LOVE, but only in petite...now, I wouldn't consider myself petite per se, I'd wear a 10 in a regular dress...but would a petite in a dress work? I checked out the measurments & there's only 1/2 inch difference between regular & petite...but I'm wondering if it would be too short??? Anyone know??
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Wow! That's a great deal! I just went to their site the other day & they have some cute dresses!! So here's a question...they have a dress I LOVE, but only in petite...now, I wouldn't consider myself petite per se, I'd wear a 10 in a regular dress...but would a petite in a dress work? I checked out the measurments & there's only 1/2 inch difference between regular & petite...but I'm wondering if it would be too short??? Anyone know??
    Good question! I'm 5 feet tall...so I'm 100% petite, but often wear non petite tops. One difference you may notice (other than the dress being shorter) is that the torso/bodice of the dress may be shorter. Depending on the style of the dress and whether you tend to have a long or short torso, this may not matter. Good luck!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member