Thread: prevention magazine invoice

Default prevention magazine invoice

I didn't order this magazine but got a bill for it today. I know it came from SR. That is why I was afraid of joining in the first place. I think that is dirty how they do that.

Quote Originally Posted by beanjean View Post
    I didn't order this magazine but got a bill for it today. I know it came from SR. That is why I was afraid of joining in the first place. I think that is dirty how they do that.
    Either call their 800 # and tell them you didn't order it and to cancel or just write cancel on the bill and send it back.

You can also go online to cancel it

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I got it one day last week, I just wrote cancel and mailed it all back.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one from Fitness Magazine the other day and just cancelled it online.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

It didn't come from SR........but most likely one of the offers or surveys you did.

As others mentioned you can just write cancel on the bill and send it back, or cancel it online.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have received 3 bills in the past couple of weeks and I have been able to cancel them all online. Doesn't bother me that much.....look at the $$ I earn for the small inconvenience.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Sorry, I didn't mean SR directly. I meant from the surveys or offers. The invoice didn't have a 1-800 number so I went online and found the number there.