Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh...No Surveys:(

Default Ugh...No Surveys:(

I got home late last night and finally completed an AMP at 11:30pm. So, I figured I'd get an early start today (my day off) and try to get the other 4 done.

So far, there are NO DS's, NO MyView and NO SurveyHead surveys available. I can't try the Y2C until AFTER a DS so I am now sitting here with the time, but no surveys.

But, on the bright side, I did do the scratch off and got the $0.02 there. I'll just wait until later to try the surveys again. There will probably be a bunch available, right when the kids come home from school.

yesterday must have been a bad day for surveys, as DH and I both tried for all the surveys and I couldn't get ANY of the 5 and Dh was only able to get the DS. I thought for sure he would have atleast gotten the My View. Oh well....there's always today.

but i'll probably wait until after noon to start them. monday mornings are usually slow too.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sundays and Monday mornings are always tough. Usually around noon on Monday they all start picking up. I'll keep an eye on them and post when I start seeing some come in.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I know how that goes - busy most of yesterday and in the evening, no matter how many times I tried, there weren't any at all available. So I got none yesterday too - I was hoping for just one, but nope!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Glad to hear I wasnt this only one. Bad survey weekend!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I was gone for a week on vacation and there was only 1 option checked that was available for a DS this morning....got it though! One down, 3 to go.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Awesome! Just completed a DS and it was about 10 questions and took less than five minutes!! Woo-Hoo!

Now, to try one more before my haircolor needs to be rinsed (I like to multitask!)

ETA: ROCK ON!!! Just got a MyView!! Now, I'm off to rinse my "survey head"
    Last edited by kristenrice; 04-26-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    yesterday must have been a bad day for surveys, as DH and I both tried for all the surveys and I couldn't get ANY of the 5 and Dh was only able to get the DS. I thought for sure he would have atleast gotten the My View. Oh well....there's always today.

but i'll probably wait until after noon to start them. monday mornings are usually slow too.
    I am confuzzled. I thought we could only have our dh's input their data on amp, sh and mv. Am I drinkin' the kool-aid?
    And btw, I have only been able to catch and complete a mv today. So you have company!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Default GF and Surveyhead

I got a GF it was brainjuicer, get 5 minute survey max it sez, try to do it and get the brainjuicer is not active now, try later.

Also did anyone get join a a panel through sh, do the panel registration, verify email and just like GF not completion page.
    Which of course mean no credit. Anyone else get this one and have luck or not have luck.

Jtowner

i can't get a DS either.