Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugh...No Surveys:(

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I am confuzzled. I thought we could only have our dh's input their data on amp, sh and mv. Am I drinkin' the kool-aid?
    And btw, I have only been able to catch and complete a mv today. So you have company!
    You can have you DH do the DS or SM/MTC but then he has to do them all of the time. You can't change the Greenfield info once you have dedicated someone to take that survey but you can on the other surveys - AMP, SH and MV.

There was a problem a couple of years ago and people would constantly change their info to try and get a survey, so Greenfield cracked down and said only one person can take these surveys. It can be two different people - one for DS and a different person for SM/MTC. But it always has to be that person taking the survey. So some people do the DS and have DH do the SM/MTC.

Hope this makes sense!

And I have gotten an AMP, DS and MV today!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

i managed to get an amp, and i hardly ever get those! still trying for a DS though.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I can't get one today. Every survey site says they have nothing for me. Such a drag. I am home all day with a sick baby and this would be nice

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just got a short survey on food. Lets hope for credit

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I just got a short survey on food. Lets hope for credit
    congrats! i'm still trying for a DS

ETA: still no DS, but i managed to get SH. just waiting for credit
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 04-26-2010 at 04:56 PM.

today was the first day in 5 days that i was actually able to get into a sh survey and all that i got was to join 2 panels and then when i tried to take another one i got the screen that said i did not qualify. oh well, guess it just wasn't meant to be for me to get a sh survey but that's ok. want to wish everyone good luck in getting their surveys today and to keep smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I made a comeback! Persistence pays off because I just completed the SH so now I have 4 out of 5. Maybe I will try for the AMP. I think I completed it around 11:30 last night so I have a few more minutes before I can try. Now, if I can just stay awake that long...

Oh, man....not again...

I've been trying since 10am to get a survey....ANY survey...and I can't qualify for anything. This stinks because I have to leave for work in about 30 minutes and I doubt I'll have time to get online anymore tonight. Since I work until 4:30am, there's no way to do them "today" after I get home.

Oh well....that's the way the cookie crumbles.

UPDATED: I just tried another MyView and I finally got one!! Yeah!! Now I can go to work knowing that I got at least ONE done. I try to average $2/day and since I got the quintet yesterday, this gives me $4.10 for two days so I am still on target.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 04-27-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Love the positive outlook. Last week my account was at 335 and this week when I did my round up it was at 360