Thread: Best Buy has new Josh Groban CD- Noel!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default Best Buy has new Josh Groban CD- Noel!

I ordered Josh Groban's new Christmas CD "Noel" through BestBoy.com, of course through SR today. I selected in-store pick-up as there is one very close to my house. As soon as I got confirmation from the local store that the item was there ready to be picked up, off I went!

It got interesting when I got to the store. I took all my info as stated on the website to pick-up my CD at Customer Service. The store rep took my paperwork into the back and came back with just my paperwork - no CD!
    The store inventory showed they just got 25 in, so she made her way to the warehouse in back of the store to do a search. 30 minutes later, she came back empty handed. I got to give it to her, she was really persistent. She finally found the person who sent me the e-mail confirming my order and made him look for it.

Finally, almost 1 hour after walking into the store for a quick pick up, I got my Josh Groban CD................plus they gave me a $10 gift card for all the problems. Now that's good service after all!!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Can we get credit for instore pick up at Best Buy? If so that would be awesome! I thought we could at Circuit City, but not at Best Buy????

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaskjk View Post
    Can we get credit for instore pick up at Best Buy? If so that would be awesome! I thought we could at Circuit City, but not at Best Buy????
    I had no problem doing an in-store pickup at BB. I ordered a computer for the boss's wife; she waited an hour after the order was placed and the confirmation was received and picked up the order. The only thing I didn't get credit for was the extended warranty, but everything else was great!

M
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards