Thread: amp question

Default amp question

I have been doing better, or getting luckier at getting the amp surveys lately. (must be the new demographic, Tricia!!). But one of my frustrations with the amps, is that it seems many times I will get 20 minutes into the survey, and then I won't get a "next" button. I can't go anywhere, and am just done. I don't know if this is my browser, or what. Does this happen to anyone else? Frustrating, because so often I don't qualify, get excited when I do...and then get stuck. Just wondering if there is something I am doing incorrectly, or if it is the nature of the game?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is odd. Do you try to refresh or go back a page when that happens?
    Sunshine Rewards

I have tried both, refresh and going back. No luck. It happens an awful lot to me.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is strange. I can only think it is a loading issue but it should fix on a refresh. That has to be frustrating.
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah, probably why I don't try for them all that often, but I've gotten greedy lately with all the surveys! have to get them all!! So I guess it's just me then....very strange!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

i sometimes have issues with pages loading completely in AOL. Not necessarily surveys since I only do those in IE but other things. I have often found that I have to close out pages in AOL and try to open them in IE to get all of the images and buttons to show. I wonder if it isn't the browser you are using. Try changing browser. Preferbly use only IE but if that is the one giving you issues then maybe try using Firefox.
    Sunshine Rewards

When I take an Amp I always have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the next. Are you doing that?