Thread: ques

Default ques

I just took a minimum 30 min daily survey that asked me for everything but a blood sample. It then told me I didnt qualify. Are these ones that we can file a TT on or am I out of luck. I did jot down the numbers ect in the url. That is so annoying that I wanted to make sure that there wasnt anything I could do. Thanks.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just had the same thing happen. They asked very specific questions, not just demographics and such, and all of a sudden, I got the yellow screen, but instead of "Congratulations", it was the "Sorry, you didn't qualify".

Ughhhh! That was 25 minutes wasted!

Default not a good day for surveys for me

Just took a long my2 cents about pet treats. At the end it had me check a box if I had experienced any technical difficulties and I said no. Then it went to a thank you page and said click here to continue so I did and it says error on page and will not go back to the normal end page. Can I file a tt on this? What exactly qualifys as TT worthy?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Had the same experience on the DS yesterday. After 20 minutes of answering questions, I got booted with the "sorry" screen. Never did get another one to go through. I don't mind not qualifying, but how can it take that long for them to decide?

Same thing has been happening to me. First AMP and now Greenfield. I spend 10-15 minutes (or more) on a survey, answer TONS of questions and once they have gathered all their information I'm told I didn't qualify. I'm getting pretty unhappy with taking these surveys and getting nothing for my time. I'd estimate in the past 2-3 weeks, I've wasted between 1-1.5 hours on surveys that I didn't "qualify" for. I am rethinking how much time I will spend in the future on them.

I love SR and have only been a member for 3 months. I've only noticed these issues with surveys the last few weeks.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-28-2010 at 07:36 AM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

We can't file a trouble ticket on any of the surveys. If you have taken a Greenfield Daily Survey that you experience issues with then you can go to the main page for GF on SR and click the link to report problems. Enter the info there and Tricia can pass them along to GF and sometimes she will get credit for them. This is ONLY for Greenfield Surveys and only for the Daily Surveys because those come straight from GF. The YTC is through a third party and can't be reported.
    Sunshine Rewards