Thread: Coupons.com

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Coupons.com

There are some great coupons on right now. Classico pasta sauce $1.50 off two. Hurry I guess these go fast.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Bumping this up cuz there are tons of new coupons on you may want to find.

Can someone explain how you get the credits for using coupons.com?
    I think the description says something like "earn 5 cents for each day that you print and use coupons".
    Does this mean that I have to use the coupons the same day I print them in order to get credit? Or does is mean you get 5 cents for printing a coupon(s), and then another 5 cents when you use a coupon(s)? OR, do you get the 5 cents once but you have to have both printed and used the coupons to get the 5 cents credit?

OK...I think I've now confused myself with my own question..LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dtchgrl View Post
    Can someone explain how you get the credits for using coupons.com?
    I think the description says something like "earn 5 cents for each day that you print and use coupons".
    Does this mean that I have to use the coupons the same day I print them in order to get credit? Or does is mean you get 5 cents for printing a coupon(s), and then another 5 cents when you use a coupon(s)? OR, do you get the 5 cents once but you have to have both printed and used the coupons to get the 5 cents credit?

OK...I think I've now confused myself with my own question..LOL!
    You get $.05 everyday you print coupons, so you'd get $.05 whethr you printed one coupon or 10 today.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

WHAT??? How did I not realize this? I use coupons.com all the time!
    Sunshine Rewards

Do you also get a credit when you actually use a coupon....one 5 cent coupon per day no matter how many coupons you redeem that day?

Thanks!

You receive the .5 credit when you print the coupons. As Hedy said, you get the flat .5 each day you print them whether you print 1 or 10. You do not get any additional credit when they are used in the store. (But we need to make sure that we use the coupons so the offer doesn't get pulled).
    Sunshine Rewards

Got it! Thanks for the info and I will remind DH that if I give him a coupon when he does the shopping, he needs to use it!