Thread: Adding name to survey

Default Adding name to survey

When I took the GF yesterday I filled out the information requested. I thought I read once you do that you would not have to keep doing each time. Today when I access GF it has the same blank spaces there again to do it. My ? is are we going to have to filled out this information each and every time we go a GF. Thanks for any help understanding the criteria.

Jtowner

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

In a word "Yes". This is a new verification they are using to be sure that people are following the rules. They do not store the information or pass it along. It is merely a verification against fraud.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did understand that part it was to verify. What Trish said yesterday was once you do it, you would not have to keep doing it. That it was a one time thing, that is what I understood. Now from what just happened, I guess that was change again. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think what happens is that it will remember the information if you dont clear cookies. Since we all clear cookies we should expect to have to put the info in every time.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you don't clear cookies, you'll only see it once. But since most of us (if not all) do clear cookies, I think we should expect to see it daily.
    Sunshine Rewards