Thread: Cricut Cake

Default Cricut Cake

Have any of you checked this out?

Cricut Cake Personal Electronic Cutter

The Cricut Cake Personal Electronic Cutter is specifically designed for decorating professional-looking edible cakes, cupcakes, cookies and confections in no time at all. You will delight in the ease and convenience of this craft machine.

# Creates professional looking edible designs with precise, consistent results every time
    # Expand your creativity with thousands of shapes, fonts, messages and designs
    # Create complete party themes with matching papercrafts, decor, and treats

* Just choose a shape, a size and press cut

* Works with all Cricut Cartridges; Compatible with Gypsy, Design Studio and Cricut Jukebox
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes, I have. They did a special on HSN on it. It's beautiful and I sure was wishing I had a love for baking.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm torn on this one. As a cake decorating instructor.....i can definately see the advantages to this! And i really want one!

but I am NOT a scrapbooker and would have no idea really how to use it. Plus there are still big issues with the licensing of designs ie Sesame Street and Disney designs. No one knows for sure you can sell cakes using this machine. I can't see spending that much money for something to use at home only.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I wish that I were artsy enough to need either the regular Cricut or the Cricut cake!! My kids get excited if I put sprinkles on the cupcakes. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs