We just got back from our surprise anniversary trip(more about the trip later ). While there we did the open house for the DVC. We were soooo close to doing it. The guy was great at answering our questions and convincing us that we really should do it. We had dinner reservations so we had to leave prematurely, but made a plan to meet up again the next day to finalize. The rest of that night I had anxiety attacks. I was sooo nervous about the whole thing and felt really pressured to sign before we left - they had a signing bonus of sorts that was hard to say no to - but I did. I said no. My husband would have said yes. Now of course, I'm wondering if I did the right thing. It really sounds like a great plan, though we're the first to admit we know virtually nothing about timeshares. Financially we aren't in the best spot to add another bill every month, which was my main concern. But at the same time, it seems the sooner you buy, the better....... Can anyone give me your perspectives - both pro and con!! Guess I'm particularly interested in if anyone has any cons. ugh.