Thread: Order Credit?

Default Order Credit?

I placed an order with KB Toys last week (and have already received it), but it never showed up on here, nor does the Cruise contest reflect it with an additional entry.

How long to the shopping credits take to show up, and if it doesn't show up, how can I contact someone? Seems I can never find a contact e-mail address on the Home page.

Thanks! Deb

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I think there is not a good answer to this question. Some companies send the credit right away, while others hold it and summit them in a group, like once a week, bi-weekly, or monthly. I'd give it until after next weekend, and then submit a trouble ticket if you still see nothing pending. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Hello Deb, The shopping credits will show up usually when the retail lets SR know that the order has been completed! then SR has to manually enter it into your account (Some retailers are not automated) as a pending credit usually on the date ordered or the date shipped look back in your account history to find it and it will be a hold for 21 days or 3 days if your an SM, If the credit has not showed up as a pending credit (hold) with in 14 days you can file a Trouble Ticket with all the required information and then SR can track down what has happened and try to get you your credits

I hope this has helped some Deb, if not let me know and i will see what more i can find out add...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Please remember that while they normally show up on Sundays with the manual upload there is a chance they will not show up until next sunday as the Sunshine family is on vacation and will not be working this week if at all possible.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default GREAT!

Thanks for the help!

I thought it would show up "automatically" when you placed the order and show as a hold like paid trial offers do.

I'll keep an eye on it for another week or two and then submit a trouble ticket if necessary!

Thanks!